This is a fantastic time to buy a home, and the market is great in St. Charles. There is a lot of activity in the St. Charles housing market, and there has never been a better time to buy a home in St. Charles County!
CNN Money posted a good article that explains why now is the time to buy a new home:
- Home prices are down 34% nationally since 2006. Mortgage rates at historic lows. Owning a home has never been more affordable.
- Home prices are expected to flatten out by the third quarter and start climbing by next year. In fact, in some markets home prices have already started to increase.
- Foreclosures are starting to decrease according to key indicators like the percentage of mortgage loans 90 days or more late.
- Home Buying is much cheaper than renting.
- Mortgage rates aren’t expected to stay below 4% by the end of the year.
A top real estate agent can help you make an informed decisions about how to buy a home in St. Charles. My team specializes in St. Charles County and St. Louis County.
The busy Spring real estate season is here! This is the time of year for buying and selling real estate in St. Charles. There are large numbers of homes at below-market prices & the Interest rates are hovering below 4% !! The home sale numbers have been increasing every month since June of 2011. It is never too early to start getting your home for Spring also. Contact me for details today!