There are 7 home fixes you must complete before selling that will increase the value of your home. You should prioritize your projects into this order to prepare your home for a sale:
- Structural and mechanical projects
- Fixing up the exterior of your home for presentation.
- Planting flowers or trimming overgrown plants to help with presentation of the landscape.
- Fixing any mold, dings or dent damage on the walls.
- Make sure your kitchen is up-to-date.
- Sprucing up your bathroom.
- Update your flooring.
Balance your projects and make the right improvements to your home that will result in a fast sale and an increase value. Make sure that potential buyers are feeling the “wow” factor in room by not ignoring these 7 project areas.
For more information and to read more of this article, click on the link: 7 Home Fixes You Must Complete Before Selling
Article by Cara Ameer
P.S. Real estate is really booming this summer! Homes are selling fast & for the highest prices in years. It is a great time to put your home on the market. It is a super time for buyers to buy while interest rates are still low. Don’t miss out on your dream home.
Click here to become my Fan on Facebook!